Koh Pah, the mirage island in Khao Lak, Thailand
The cloth island (Koh Pha) looks like the small Sand Bank on the sea, yes! It can be called the minor desert on the ocean.
It is surrounded by the real clear sea water. It is hidden from the eyes by the blue sea quite long. Only the local fishermen know about this hidden desert island. That why it is called "The cloth Island Untold"
Just 1 Kilometer away from the kloth island is the location of 3 Long Untouched Coral Reefs - They become the heaven snorkeling points of this trip.
Visiting this island trip, Phuket Tour Provider set up as the private boat, the trip stops for discovery along the place as well as swimming the clear water around this hidden wonderful island. Afterward, do the snorkeling at 3 virgin coral reef points.
Koh Pah or Cloth Island is an island which not many tourists have visited, because it is hidden amid the sea, It looks like a sand bank and not many people notice that It is very beautiful. A few fishing boats had touched it. The sand on the bank is filled with what looks like the powder and the clear water is around. More wonderful is that 3 snorkeling points had the full coral reef and a hundred species of beautiful fishes.
In this trip, Phuket Tour Provider joined with the local people to separate the income into the rural area. We use the nice wooden local boat - the local people are the owners. The boat stops on Koh Kho Khao - Kho Khao Island, to serve lunch. The restaurant is on the beach and serves delicious Thai Food on the beach.
06:00 AM: Pick up from every hotel in Phuket (By private)
07:00 AM: Pick up from Khaolak (By Private)
08:30 AM: Arrival at the Pier. Boarding the wooden boat picks up. And just 20 Minutes to the island untold - Koh Pha.
- Arrival the first Coral Reef Point for Snorkeling: Real virgin and full of colorful fishes and soft coral.
- The second Snorkeling Point: The Anemone, Soft Coral and the other are full of beautiful marine life.
- The Cloth (or Pah) untold island: Real nice swimming, Discovering, Relaxing and snorkeling around the island. Jc.Tour staff set up the Umbrella for shade, because there are not any trees on this island, but the nice gentle sea view passes by all the time.
- We leave Koh Pha for lunch.
13:00 PM: Lunch served at Koh Khao Islands beach. It is another beautiful nature island. It is not far away from the mainland.
- After lunch, you may love to relax on the beach or..
- Or walking around up to the island to greet "the local people as well as see the things and study the way of life on the island."
15:00 PM: We come back to the pier. The private minibus takes you back to the hotel in Khaolak or Phuket.
17:00 PM: Arrival Phuket.
Transfer from Hotel by air-condition Minibus
Bamboo Rafting with expert paddle guide
Lunch, Drinking Water, Fruit on season (Vegetarian food & Halal Food on request)
English Speaking Tourist Guide
National Park Fee